- You can now allow your customers to sign in/up to your website using their existing Facebook and Google accounts.
- You can now get detailed insights into your website performance via the Analytics Overview available on your Dashboard.
- Your team members can now request the required permissions to access the restricted sections via the Request Access button, if the role set by the admin allows that.
- A new set of permissions is now available for you in the Team application to allow your teammates to manage the items within the specific sections they have permission for.
- A confirmation pop up is now displayed to you to save or discard any changes made to the page before leaving it.
- The password fields are improved to enable browsers to automatically offer strong and secure passwords to your customers.
- You can now set an OG image to your pages to improve your website SEO.
- The auto-slide functionality for the Slider widget now works properly.
- 38 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.